Volunteering at Animal HOPE Alliance
Please join us in our efforts by attending our monthly meeting which is held the 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. at Lucie Monroe's Coffee House in Christiansburg, VA. Please visit http://luciemonroes.com for a map and menu.
If it takes a village to raise a family, it takes a community of compassionate people to raise awareness toward ensuring that all animals are looked after properly. If you are committed to be a part of this change in our community, we ask that you please consider volunteering with Animal HOPE Alliance. Just like animals, volunteering opportunities exist in all shapes and sizes--from rescue, veterinary services, and spaying and neutering to foster care, adoption, and placement of cats and dogs in Montgomery County, VA.
- Transport animals to Angels of Assisi in Roanoke for their health check, shots, and spay/neuter surgery.
- Assist in caring for outdoor cats.
- Provide foster care for temporarily homeless animals.
- Visit nursing homes with other volunteers and their animals.
- Bake for and/or attend our semi-annual bake sales.
- Be a part of our semi-annual yard sales by attending the events, donating merchandise, or organizing and pricing items.
As a non-profit organization, Animal HOPE Alliance is always in need of financial assistance as well. If you can donate any amount, please send your donation to:
Animal HOPE Alliance
P.O. Box 237
Blacksburg, VA 24063
Checks should be made out to Animal H.O.P.E. Alliance.
For more information on volunteering, e-mail Animal HOPE Alliance at hope@AnimalHopeAlliance.com. We would love to hear from you.